broke and happy (?)
i broke my mp4 screen and it cost me some bucks to fix it. i left my cleanser at home and it cost me some bucks to buy a new one. my car ran out of petrol and it cost me some bucks to refill it. i eat when i’m bored and it cost me some bucks to buy foods. MONEY, Y U FLOW LIKE WATER? I AM OFFICIALLY BROKE NOWWWWWWW!
Too many things to do, yet too little time left. I haven’t booked the ticket yet. Shit lah. I probably will have my last paper on May 10th but still, fyp report submission is waiting. So when should I book the ticket then? I need more gaps between my last paper and the new sem -_-
Apabila kau semakin tua, nilai nyawa tiada harga, terdampar sendiri tanpa keluarga. Hospital Kuala Lumpur
Seronok menjadi gadis berhati besi, punya ego yang tinggi.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.– William Shakespeare
I always act like nothing has happened. I always pretend like i’m a woman that made of steel. Maybe I’m being way too pathetic. The reason why I always living in the past is because memories are the only thing that don’t change when everybody else does. The reason why I never tell my problems to anyone is because 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad I have them. ...